Sunday, March 06, 2005

It's always interesting to see how things interconnect, how something I've been thinking about, talking about, reading about, etc. ends up relating to something that someone else has also been contemplating in some manner.

Last night, I was talking to someone about friendships and relationships that I have made online, through the message boards, and about how some people in my life will view that negatively. But I know, without a doubt, that those people, those friendships and relationships, have had a purpose. Both for me, and in some cases that I'm aware of, for them. I would not be the person that I am today, I would not be where I am today, if not for those people. I would not have the strength to deal with the things in my life, I would not have gotten to this particular place in my life, without them. A place that I need to be. They have taught me so much, and given me the love and support that I have needed.

If only some people could see things through my eyes....

Anyway, it was interesting, because I posted something on the boards last night in response to someone's thread. I almost took it down later, because it was fairly personal and I rarely talk about personal stuff in a public forum. But after some thought, I decided to leave it up. I'm glad I did. Because John found that it related to some of his recent thoughts, and his sharing of his thoughts related back to mine.... and well, it was just cool.

That used to happen alot. I suppose it still would if I was sharing more.

Anyway.....

This past week was a pretty good one, with the exception of Chantelle losing her job... man.... How stupid. Her and another girl approach their boss to talk about scheduling and some other issues, and get fired on the spot. He obviously can't deal with anything, and he's now on his own, so good luck to him! Let him handle the whole place by himself. Sheesh......

She got a telemarketing job, but hopefully it's just temporary... she just hates it. She has an interview on Wednesday at a good restaurant in a key area of the city (very busy), so hopefully she gets that. She would be hostessing, but with any luck could move to serving, which would be great for tips. Praying it all works out for her. I'm not in a position right now to offer her much financial assistance, as much as I would like to. Trusting that all will be well.

Otherwise, things are good. I feel more at peace than I have in a long time. :-)


Currently playing: Take Me In ~ Kutless

No comments: