Monday, March 14, 2005

I had a wonderful time at the conference. Very interesting discussions, and it was so great to see my friends. I felt really bad because Lana was supposed to go with me, and she couldn't make it. But it was so great to see my other friends, and it was really good to have a chat with Elaine. She told me I looked like I was at peace. I'm glad that it is noticeable, because I am. :-)

I was so tired afterward, and ended up staying up really late the night I got home, talking to Chantelle. Had to nap on Sunday afternoon... lol. I love having naps on Sundays.

So, still no job yet for Chantelle, but she's waiting to hear back. They are hiring for 2 positions, but interviewed alot of people. If they are interested, she could get called back to work on either Friday or Saturday night, and be evaluated on her job performance, then wait again after that. In the meantime, she's still out looking.

She went to pick up her final paycheque from the PP job, only to find out that the guy hadn't signed the cheques and had left for the weekend. She was not impressed! What a screwy place...

Almost done with reports for work.... ugh.... I hate reports. Got my income tax done and mailed. Cross that one off the list.... lol.

Oh...... I almost forgot!!! I heard from some good friends a couple of nights ago -- a message saying "Call me ASAP!". They just got engaged! I am sooooo excited and sooooo happy for them!!! Congratulations, you two. ;-)

Not much else happening. Time to go play a quick game of literati online with a friend before bed. ;-)


Currently playing: Angel's Wings ~ Social Distortion

No comments: