Friday, March 25, 2005

It always amazes me how God uses the people in my life to remind me of His presence, to encourage me, to teach me, to love me... I shouldn't be surprised, I know, but it still amazes me all the time. It's that perfect timing... it's like "Yes! Thank you, God, you know I needed that today..." :-) Thank you, Alan, for sharing your gift and for the song. *hugs*

It's been a quiet day. I went to the ecumenical Good Friday service this morning. It was good, but for some reason not like other years. I don't know if it was the service itself, or if it was me. I seemed to be very distracted and couldn't focus. I dunno....

Sheldon went to the annual car show in Saskatoon with his dad. I hope they have fun -- it is good that they have some time together, there isn't enough of that. I think Robbie and Rachel went as well, at least they were talking about going. Since I don't have to work today, I have the house to myself and am just chillin'. ;-)

Chantelle called the other day. She got a job working at a coffeeshop downtown. It will be steady hours, 10:30-4:30, Mon-Fri. That's only 28 hours a week, though, so she asked if she could work evenings and weekends at Old Navy as well (she started there last week, different location than before). Her manager was very accomodating, so hopefully that will all work out well.

I miss her... I wish she could be home for Easter, or just be home anytime to visit. She lives too far away for me, but such is life. Thankfully we live in a time of telephones and email. ;-)

Laundry calls. I should get something done today.... lol.

Happy and Blessed Easter to everyone. :-)

Currently playing: Never Look Away ~ Building 429

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't thank me...thank Him! ;-)

><>God Bless<><

September said...

Always... :-)