Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I went for lunch today...

... with Robbie and his girlfriend, Vanessa. They've been together for awhile, but I hadn't met her until now (she's from Nova Scotia, going to university in Saskatoon). He was in S'toon over the weekend, and they came down today and took me out for lunch, then they were heading to the lake for the day. She's very nice, easy to chat with, they seem to be very good together. :-)

On an unrelated note... I really want to go see Transformers, and then Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I need to get to Saskatoon one of these days soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We saw Transformers yesterday. Frankly, I wish we'd gone to see something else. Oh well. (At least I didn't have to pay for it.)

September said...

I'm sorry you didn't like it. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm REALLY looking forward to Harry Potter. ;-)