Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday update

Ahhh, nice weather. It's supposed to be quite hot for the next week, but I'm not going to complain. ;-)

Work at the library is bang-your-head-against-the-wall slow. We have GOT to get this moving. I'm beyond frustrated with it.

My brother and sister-in-law are coming out from Vancouver this weekend. They'll be at my aunt & uncle's in Moose Jaw, and there's a family barbecue on Sunday. Rob & Vanessa went to Calgary this weekend, so they won't be there, but Sheldon and I will be going down. Should be good. It's supposed to be 35°C that day... toasty for us. I have to remember to take pictures. I'm so bad at that -- if I remember to take my camera, I get busy and forget about taking pictures... lol.

Sheldon was home last weekend. He seems to be enjoying his job, and is adjusting to that and living with a roommate and all that stuff.

I can't think of anything else... life is generally pretty quiet around here. Have a great weekend, everyone!

*~*~*~*~*
Currently playing: Hey There Delilah ~ Plain White T's

No comments: