Saturday, July 28, 2007

Finished book 7

I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night. It's almost a let down, in a way.

Overall, the book was great. There is one part I didn't like and I think could have been left out, but aside from that... great. :-)

I'm considering re-reading Half-Blood Prince because there's things that I don't remember that well.

Our town is having the annual "Old Fashioned Saturday Night" -- art displays, live music, pie and ice cream, cotton candy, a dunk tank, old buggy rides, etc. The library is hosting the beef-on-a-bun supper as a fundraiser. We made up tons of coleslaw and baked beans last night, and I have to go help out at the supper as soon as I'm off work in a few minutes. It's really, really hot out today, so hopefully that won't keep people from coming out. We're hoping it will be a good fundraiser for us.

Speaking of it being hot... I was checking online, and it's hotter here today than it is where Josh lives in AZ... lol.

SK: 97 °F / 36 °C
AZ: 91 °F / 33 °C

Anyway, I'm off.... I hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments: