Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ahhh.... Harry Potter :-)

I'm impressed... I pre-ordered Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Amazon.ca. Being in a rural area, I didn't get guaranteed Saturday delivery, but it did arrive on Monday. Very cool. I wasn't expecting it so soon, so that was a very nice surprise. :-)

Now I'm wishing I could be at home reading... lol. I'm going to be sad when I reach the end -- I've been reading these books for years now, and to reach the final one is sad. I want to know what happens, but I don't want them to end... *sigh*

It's been so stinkin' hot here for the last few weeks. It's clouding over and we've had a bit of thunder this afternoon, but only a sprinkle of rain. We could really use some rain -- everything is parched, and it might cool things off a little. In addition to the heat, it's been very humid, which we aren't really used to. I'm trying not to complain about it -- just a wee bit here and there. ;-)

Didn't sleep very well last night, so I'm sitting at my desk at work yawning and wanting to go home. :-P

Big Brother tonight, and more Harry Potter. Maybe a real good thunderstorm... that would be cool. :-D

No comments: