Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So, I got my transcript today. The grade is just "Pass", nothing more. I wish I'd gotten an actual grade/mark, so that I'd know how well I did rather than just that I passed. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for that. :-P

It's cold, cloudy and kind of drizzly today (is that a word?). Not nice, especially since the RCMP Musical Ride is performing in town tonight. Hopefully the rain holds off, at least, or it could be quite miserable. I have a couple of tickets to the performance that someone was kind enough to give me. I need to find someone to go with me. Sheldon would have gone, but he's working. I'm going to call a friend and see if she'd like to come. :-)

*~*~*~*~*
Currently reading: The Pact ~ Jodi Picoult
Currently playing: Always ~ Newsboys (on Launchcast)

No comments: