Thursday, May 17, 2007

I passed...

Yup, passed the exam. Which I honestly never questioned... lol. I want to know what my grade is though! As of 11:00 this morning, there was still nothing listed on my student account, so I sent an email to inquire about it, since it's been over a week since I wrote the exam. I got an email a little while later saying that the instructor had submitted a pass for me on May 11th, and it should be on my student account. So I checked. And *now* it's there, but it wasn't when I emailed her, because I checked beforehand! Oh well.... Apparently my transcript was supposed to have been mailed last week, too, but I haven't received it yet. All I know is that I passed, no grade. I wanna know how I did! LOL.

EDITED at 1:30 p.m.: Oh... and Maggie went into surgery about an hour and a half ago -- noon SK time -- for her shoulder (finally!).

2 comments:

SRL said...

hey how was sheldon's grad?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the test! (This is me, Kathy)