Monday, May 14, 2007

No grade for my exam yet... hopefully soon.

My (ex)mother-in-law fell today -- simply tripped on the curb and went down -- and she broke her shoulder very badly. Sounds like possibly shoulder replacement surgery. She will not likely make it to Sheldon's graduation this weekend. I know she'll be disappointed. She just celebrated her 75th birthday, and has otherwise been in reasonable health. She spends a lot of time crocheting, so this will probably frustrate her that she can't do it. I hope she recovers quickly, and fully.

I've been busy housecleaning yesterday and today, in preparation for Sheldon's grad. Not that I'm expecting much company (most of our relatives are close by), but it needs to be done just in case. ;-) (If I wasn't so housework-challenged, it wouldn't be such a big job... lol.)

No comments: