Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tired....

Blah... have had a bad cold this week. At times I don't feel too bad, but today I'm really tired again, and coughing. At least the headache, sore ears and sore throat are gone. It's a slow day at work -- which on the one hand is okay, because I don't have the energy to do much. But on the other hand, without much to do, I get dopey and just want to curl up and have a nap... lol. I've had a couple of very chatty patrons today, though... that keeps me from falling asleep. :P

I don't really have much to update, I'm afraid. Life is pretty quiet (which is okay).

Chantelle has been in Australia for a couple of weeks now, and she's having a great time. She went to "surfer camp" this week for 4 days. After spending a couple more days in Sydney, she's going to jump on a Greyhound bus and head to the Gold Coast and Surfer's Paradise. She hopes to find a job and spend some time there. I'm looking forward to her calling this weekend to see how surfer camp went. :)

Sheldon's been working a second part-time job to save up money for a downpayment on a car. He's been going crazy without one, but has been using his dad's truck for the past couple of months, so he hasn't been totally without.

It's Thanksgiving this weekend, but we don't have any specific plans. I think Sheldon is working, not sure about Robbie's schedule. It'll be quiet for us, though.
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! :)

No comments: