Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chantelle sent pictures from Australia...

She emailed a few pictures the other night... very cool. Surfer girl... lol. There is a great one of her surfing, and a group one from the last night of surf camp. Also a few others, including a nice shot of the beach at Surfer's Paradise and a beautiful sunset. (I'm not posting them here, though. Just telling ya 'bout them! :-P )

I'm so jealous -- she's hanging on the beach, and we've got cold and snow. Not fair. :-P Oh well, she's earned it.

This week has been rather busy, both at work and in the evenings. It's one of those weeks where I have something to go to almost every night. I don't get those too often anymore, and I'm glad! I've mellowed in my old age and so much prefer staying at home and for things to be relatively quiet. I'm spoilt... or lazy! Hahaha....

Well, back to work...

No comments: