Thursday, October 19, 2006

My girl's birthday

It's her birthday tomorrow... but since it's already tomorrow in Australia, it's her birthday today. ;-) I scanned her birthday card and emailed it to her. It was the easiest, since she's moving around and doesn't have a fixed address to receive snail mail (except at the SWAP Australia office in Sydney, but since she's not there and won't be back for awhile.....). I'll give her a call a little later -- evening for us, morning for her. She's 22... hard to believe...

I know that I say about each of the kids on their birthdays, but really... the time has gone by so fast, and they are adults (or near-adult in Sheldon's case), and it blows my mind sometimes... lol. (Funny how that works, cuz I don't feel older! :-P )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday to Chantelle!