Monday, August 29, 2005

Spammed

Arrgghhh.... my comments got spammed.

I still want to allow anonymous posting, since not everyone who reads is a Blogspot member, and I want them to be able to post. So I've added word verification for posting, which is a bit of a nuisance, but will hopefully stop the spam. If it doesn't, I may have to turn off the anonymous comment posting. Blah.....

Don't people have better things to do?

~~~
Edit: I took the word verification off because some people couldn't post with it on, and I got spammed again, right away. So I've left it off, but disabled anonymous posting. Sorry... I know that most of you have accounts, those that don't can comment in the Tag Board I guess. ;-)

2nd Edit: Still getting spammed... grrr... Will leave it as is for now.

2 comments:

mmahaffie said...

It is sad that comment spam is making the rounds. Hang in and keep at it. Folks will accept the word verification, or they'll enjoy your writing without comment. There's nothing wrong with that; the writing itself is what's important, even if only for you.

September said...

Uhh... thanks, Mike... whoever you are... lol.