Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Okay, so the new Todd Agnew CD comes out on August 16. Yay! Trouble is, Sheldon and I are going to Saskatoon on the 15th!!! That day works out for us to go do some shopping for clothes, etc. for school, cuz he's not working and it's my usual day off. Blah... Maybe I can convince the nice staff at Parable to sell it to me a day earlier. They did once before when I was in a day or two before a release. I forget what CD it was, but I had asked if I could pay for it and have it mailed out to me since I was from out of town (they charge $3.50 shipping), and the guy goes "Well... we're not supposed to do this... but don't tell anyone... " and he slipped me a copy. ;-) If I tell them what a HUGE Todd Agnew fan I am, do you think that would help? LOL

Oh, and I have a number of gift certificates to use up at Parable. I'll have to figure out what else I want to get. There hasn't been alot in Christian music that has really caught my interest lately. We shall see... I might wait and use them another time.

Anyway, back to work... ;-)

~~~~

Currently playing on Launchcast: Holy Is the Lord ~ Chris Tomlin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a top bloke too! So warm and genuine! I so wish you could have come in Texas, #9!

September said...

Me, too! If it hadn't been for a 6:45 a.m. flight, I woulda been there! :-D