Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tonight's walking music: Jason Ingram (Self-titled).

Great CD. I've been digging out some of my old stuff that I haven't listened to for awhile. I don't know what ever happened to Jason, he wasn't really very well known, and it's a shame... good stuff!

BTW, if you're reading, Joyce... three great walks in a row. ;-)

My girl called tonight, right after Sheldon left on the bus, just to let me know he'd gotten away. They had such a good time -- I'm glad. Sheldon is more convinced than ever that he wants to move to Calgary when he's done school. He loves it there, and is very confident -- took public transit all over the place to shop, etc. (on his own, while she was at work). Now, you gotta realize that this is a kid coming from small-town Saskatchewan (population 1,100 on a good day), buzzing around a city of almost 1 million people (that he's only been to 3 times before). He did well. ;-)

I watched Big Brother earlier tonight. I rarely watch reality tv shows (used to be a big Survivor fan, but only for the first few seasons), but we started watching with Big Brother 2, and it kind of became our summertime thing (two of those summers Chantelle was home). So yeah, last week they said that the next episode was on this Thursday, and after that they'd return to the regular schedule. Robbie just happened to change the channel and it was on tonight! What was up with that? Yeah, I know it's kinda silly, but I watch it anyway. :-P

I hope you are all having a great summer. It goes by so quickly... make the most of it! :-)

No comments: