Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday update

I found out today that, with my experience and computer/Internet knowledge/skills, I might be able to challenge the prerequisite class. I'm waiting to find out more about it, the process and the cost. Unfortunately the person I need to talk to isn't in the office until Monday. And I have to make a decision Monday morning. Nothing like last minute... ::rolleyes::

This is such a busy time of year as it is, and I find myself getting stressed (as I always do at this time). Board meetings, annual meetings, numerous reports (oh how I hate the financial ones), planning for moving the library and the huge amount of work involved in that, church stuff, etc... As far as the church stuff, I think I am finally going to step down from my one position there. I feel it's time. I don't think it's where I'm supposed to be. There is still lots there that I will be involved in, but not that particular role. I'm not sure what will happen with that. We are such a tiny church, with a mostly older congregation, and in the past no one else was willing to take over that position -- one reason why I stayed. But I have to trust that things will work out.

I need to go shopping in Saskatoon tomorrow. I was going to go Monday, but I can't now. I have to get Sheldon a birthday present... not that I have any idea what that will be yet! LOL. He turns 18 on January 28. My baby...

*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: