Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I went to see Lana on Sunday evening. They are doing okay... as well as can be expected. The funeral will be on Saturday, back "home" for them (they aren't originally from here).

My brother will be flying out to see my grandma this weekend. He'll only be in MJ for a couple of days, so won't be coming here. I might go down on Saturday to see him, but it will depend if this stupid cough goes away. I was sick with the flu last week, and am still coughing alot. I don't want to to see Grammie if I'm not well, so we'll see how I'm feeling later in the week.

Grad is in on May 20th -- two of my nephews are graduating, one from each side of the family. Grade 11 parents have to help with many aspects of grad (organizing the banquet, setting up and taking down, etc.). Sheldon's class is very small, and I ended up on the Social Committee by myself!!! Yikes. I have to round up some help from somewhere for that day. Blech, I hate doing that.

Tired today, and the dull, dreary weather is not helping any (are we ever going to get nice weather?!?!). I'd love to curl up under my blanket and have a nice long nap. Too bad I still have 2 1/2 hours of work left.... lol.

I was surprised today when Kris G. walked into the library to use the public computers! Kris is a young man that I attended my first TEC weekend with, and we worked together on TEC 1 here in SK. Turns out that he's working in town for the summer (he's a university student), so that is pretty cool.

*Yawn*

Suppose I should get back to work...... ;)

No comments: