Friday, February 18, 2005

Wow.... this last week and half has been a rollercoaster of emotions... I may post more on that at some point, but for now I'm just gonna say that I had the most amazing time on my vacation. Reunited with one friend, met several more, and just had a blast!!!! Some of us went to the SCC concert in Oklahoma City, and that was so much fun. We got to meet Steven afterward -- it was so awesome. I've waited a long time for that. But that was just a bonus -- the whole trip, the time spent with friends was what was important. I don't think I could even begin to put into words how much it meant to me.

It is the coolest thing when people that you have never met in person and only had cyber and phone communication with turn out to be exactly the way you expected them to be. That the connections are real and deep. Very cool.

I came home slightly sick, but am feeling a bit better. Dealing with alot of stuff on top of that -- stuff that is really tough right now, but I think will be okay in the long run. I have to trust that it will be.

I'm back at work today. I'm thankful that it's only for one day.... lol. I probably should have taken this day off, too, but at time I thought it would be good to get back and get caught up on all that I had missed, etc. Now I'm wishing I'd given it a bit longer, but oh well... This way I can hopefully clear out a bunch of stuff from while I was gone and start fresh next week. Going back to work after a vacation is always hard. Ugh...

Currently playing: Believe Me Now ~ SCC

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hugs! I'm glad you all had a great time! :)