Sunday, February 06, 2005

Good news

I got a call from Chantelle. last night, and she got the job at the Pita Pit. Yeah, it's not the best job, but at least it's a job for now, which she needed desperately. She worked 7 hours yesterday, training. She's going to keep looking for something better, but is very thankful that she has this for the time being.

I had been dreading our church annual meeting, but it went much better than expected. That's always nice. :-)

Doing a bunch of stuff around the house today and tomorrow, taking care of some things before I leave for TX on Wednesday. I don't work tomorrow, so I can pack and finish things up then. I am SOOOO excited!!!!

The boys are out today, watching the Superbowl -- Robbie. in the city with the gang, and Sheldon at a friend's house. It's quiet around here -- no Superbowl for me.... I am SO not a sports person. Just me and my music today, hanging out online and getting some things accomplished. It's been a fairly productive day. ;-)

2 comments:

fatchans said...

Good to hear about C's job, September. Have a good trip, and happy Chinese New Year ^.^

September said...

Thanks, John.

And Happy Chinese New Year to YOU! :-)