Sunday, September 17, 2006

Off to Australia

Chantelle leaves in just a few hours -- first to L.A., then Singapore, and then to Australia. I'm excited for her, but a little nervous, too. I'm certain she is going to have an amazing experience, but still, you know.....

I miss her already...

I talked to her last night. It still hasn't really sunk in for her that she is actually leaving. Jerry is flying to L.A. with her (and then going to visit his sister), so I think that it's not really going to hit her until she's on that plane to Singapore, alone. She's had alot of difficult good-byes, but I think she'll be okay after the initial separation. Fortunately her friend Johnny is in Australia right now and will meet her and be with her for a bit. It will be great for her to see a familiar and friendly face.

I'm very proud of her. :) (I just miss her.)

No comments: