Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You know, I always feel bad when I turn down those young people who come into the library trying to sell merchandise (especially after reading about eVe's experience with the job on the SCC boards). I know they are only doing their job, they need the money, and they probably get turned down soooo often. But I don't want to get suckered into buying stuff that I really don't need at "a great deal!" I still feel bad, though.

Speaking of money, I got a cheque in the mail today -- from the government, no less! It was back payment on a tax rebate, and not a real large amount, but definitely welcome! :-)

I'm hoping to finish up my Christmas shopping next week. I'll likely take Thursday off and Robbie and I will go to Saskatoon. Not alot left to do, just need to get there to get it done.

And I should get started on a bit of Christmas baking soon. I don't do alot, but we have our favorites, and Chantelle has a few requests in.... haha. Not just for baking, but other things, too. Things she only gets when she's "home". ;-)

No comments: