Monday, November 14, 2005

Random update

Well, the snow we had last week melted, and we had some really nice days. Today, however... I woke up to about a foot of snow. O.O Nice and fluffy, though, and easy to shovel. Sheldon's been out there working his butt off... lol. (I did shovel a little bit, but he's done most of it.)

The election of the new bishop went well on Saturday. It was an interesting process. It didn't go as some of us had thought it might, but I'm sure it is as it is meant to be. ;-) Our new bishop-elect is Gregory Kerr-Wilson, from Edmonton, AB.

I'm going to Saskatoon on Thursday to start on my Christmas shopping. I have one gift certificate for Parable Christian Store left from last year, and I have to use it up right away before it expires. I'm not sure what to get, though. As much as I love SCC's first Christmas album, I'm not really leaning toward the new one yet. I heard that Third Day's new CD is really good... I guess I'll have to take a listen in the store and see what strikes me. I'm still finding that I'm not really struck on any of the new Christian music lately....

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" opens on November 18. I am so excited... lol. Planning to see it over the holiday season. Yay! I'd love to see "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", too, but I'm not sure if that's gonna happen. Might have to wait till it comes out on video.

I'm going to have watch some movies with Chantelle when she's home. The boys and I just don't like the same kind of stuff generally, so it will be nice to have someone to watch "my" movies with. ;-)

It's almost time for my favorite TV show for this fall, "Prison Break". At least this is one thing that Sheldon and I both like... lol.

ttyl

~*~*~
Currently playing: Better Days ~ Goo Goo Dolls

No comments: