Friday, April 08, 2005

It's Friday... and a beautiful spring day! :-D

I took the day off work, and am leaving in about an hour -- I have another workshop this weekend. The last one until fall. I had tons of Bible reading to do for this one... and umm... still not done. Yeah, it's that procrastination thing again... lol. At least I've done quite a bit, some people haven't even started. ;-) I dunno, this one looks a little "heavy", not sure if I'm up for it or not. I guess we'll see....

Things are pretty quiet otherwise. Chantelle's jobs are going well, she really enjoys working at the coffeeshop. The owner was even talking to her the other day about how much time she needs off over Christmas. Nice! Considering that last year at her old job they wouldn't give her anything other than Christmas Day and one other day.

Lots going on in my head yesterday/last night, one of the reasons for my procrastination on the reading -- couldn't seem to focus. But all is well -- just needing to work out some stuff for myself.

I've been get back into walking again, which is a good thing. I used to go on a regular basis for awhile early last winter, but got out of the habit over the holidays and never got back into it. Part of it was just wimping out due to the cold, and part of it was not being motivated or committed. But having someone to be "accountable" to helps. A friend and I try to do some form of exercise every day about the same time, and that makes a difference. I like walking because I can take my discman and listen to some music and, depending on my mood, either just enjoy the music along with the exercise, or sometimes use the time to think and reflect. Either way, it's all good.

I got my income tax refund back a couple of days ago. It wasn't alot, but hey.... every little bit helps!

Okay, time to get back to my reading. Have a great weekend! (to those who actually read this..... haha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I hope the workshop goes well. I'm so glad to hear that things are working out for Chantelle right now. She deserves it after her boss at her last job...:-P You have a great weekend, too!