Sunday, November 11, 2007

I know I need to update...

... feeling kind of lazy, though. :-P

In brief...
  • the library got moved. Long, long week. Put in many hours, some of it frustrating. We are in, though, and we opened again on Tuesday and are getting settled. Everyone that has come in absolutely loves it, so that is great. :-)
  • class is going well, I'm enjoying it. I got 97% on my midterm, and 100% on an assignment I had to do after touring various kinds of libraries. So yeah... I'm pleased. ;-)
  • the church's 95th Anniversary celebration last weekend was really good. Looking at old pictures of Christmas programs and Sunday school and such really brought back a lot of memories. I'm not always too sure just where I am with regard to church, but I do appreciate all that I've had...
  • kids are all doing well. I never hear from my youngest :-P, but I did learn via Facebook that he has a girlfriend. Last time I talked to him, he was doing well, enjoying his job and city life. Chantelle & Terry finished their job at the ski resort, and have since bought a camper van and are touring around New Zealand. Looking forward to a call from her soon.
  • Have bought one Christmas present... lol. Yay!
  • It's almost the middle of November, and we don't have snow! Double-yay!
  • Rob went to the Roughriders football playoff game today, and I haven't seen him yet because he was going back to Saskatoon, but I'm sure he is absolutely thrilled that they won. He was sooo excited for this game. ;-)
  • Now that the library move is done, I can maybe start looking at some vacation time. Arizona is looking awfully good. :-)
I guess that's about it. Nothing too exciting, life just keeps plugging along, the days go by, and I cannot believe that is nearing the end of another year. Where does the time go?!

No comments: