Monday, October 15, 2007

  • I wrote my midterm last Tuesday. I'm very happy with how I did. :-)
  • I went to a staff workshop in Moose Jaw last Wednesday. It was pretty good. We had a baby shower afterward for a fellow employee (who some of you may remember I posted about elsewhere). Sweet little baby boy. :-) I stayed overnight with my aunt & uncle and had a good visit with them.
  • The next day I traveled to Regina with our assistant supervisor to meet a couple of other women who are taking the library course, and we toured various libraries. It was a fun and interesting day. I just completed my written assignment for that.
  • The new library.... Oh, I'd better not even go there. Suffice it to say that the frustrations continue..... We have scheduled a library closure/move date, however, so things had better be ready!
  • Thanksgiving was the previous weekend, and I ate too much... lol.
  • I really, really need to start walking again. I've put on a few pounds, and I am not liking it at all. Must. get. motivated.
  • Playing Scrabble on Facebook is addicting. Getting your butt kicked BIG time by John... humbling... lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So THAT's where he's been hanging out!
I've been trying to get him to update his blog, but I guess he's lost interest.