Sunday, December 17, 2006

I need to buy the new Todd Agnew CD...

... "Do You See What I See?" I totally forgot when I was in Saskatoon. I think I'll have to order it on Amazon, but it won't be till after Christmas. That's okay, I just wish I would have remembered it before so I would have it for this season. His talent is so amazing....

I wrapped most of the Christmas presents today (not that there were alot). I need to do the ones for the boys yet, but that won't take long. I have a couple of things that I ordered online that haven't arrived yet -- I'm hoping they get here in time.

We had our Lessons & Carols service at church today. It was nice, but there were only a few of us there due to a nasty stomach flu that is going around here. Yuck...

I went to the high school's musical drama production on Friday night. It was really good, the kids did a great job. The school has done drama's for many years, but last year was the first time they attempted a musical, and they've done great. There is alot of talent there, especially when you consider how small our school is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lessons and carols. One of these days I'm going to write a lessons and carols service.

Alan said...

I don't have that CD yet, but it's supposed to be really good.

I hope things are going well for you, my friend. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes you really do need to get Todd's new CD...It's by far my favorite Christmas CD and the best part is you'll be able to listen to it all year long as it doesn't have that traditional 'snow falling, bells ringing' feel to it...
Merry Christmas!

September said...

That would be really cool, Kathy. If you do, I would love if you would share it. :-)

Hey, Alan... good to hear from you! Aside from having the flu the last few days, I'm good. You know, I really should email one of these days... lol. Take care, my friend!

Up to now, SCC's "The Music of Christmas" has been my favorite, but having to listened to some of the songs on Todd's CD (thanks, Susanna!), I can see how it could be some tough competition. I like, as you said, how it's something you can listen to all year long.