Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

It's New Year's Eve, and I'm sitting at home. :-P I don't normally do anything for New Year's, might watch a movie or something, but it's not a big deal. Last year at this time, Josh and I were celebrating New Year's with some of his friends -- we had such a great time. This year, he's playing video games and I'm 1,200 miles away drinking chai tea, answering emails and blogging. What a bummer!

I wish all my friends a wonderful 2007 -- may God bless you richly. Love you guys! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey September, I know you were already on my blog, so I thought I'd come post on yours.
Carl decided he's coming back tomorrow afternoon to see me. :) YAY!!
Hope you get to see Josh soon!
Go read that link I put on my blog after you replied, it's funny... cuz if it's true, you're set!!
(ie: the part about "first footers") hahaha...you'll like it!!

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm344064.html

I went and grabbed the link for ya so ya didn't have to go running around looking for it, and everyone else could see it!
Have a great New Year!! Take care.

~ Stephanie