Monday, July 17, 2006

Vacation time!

I'm leaving on Thursday (July 20) for two weeks in Arizona. Yes, I am probably insane to be going to Arizona at this time of year, but what can I say? ;)

Oops, computer acting up, will be back....

EDIT: I got waylaid and never made it back here to finish this post... lol.

Anyway, packing Wednesday morning, working till 8:00 p.m., leaving 9:00 a.m. Thursday for Regina, flying out at 2:15 p.m. Will be back late on August 2. See you sometime after that!

I hope everyone is having a good summer. Things have been pretty quiet....

~~~~~~

Currently playing: Little Boat ~ Daniel Rogers (Hoodwinked soundtrack)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My summer is the same as the rest of my year has been. Nothing new to report.

Hope you have a good trip. (L.A. is not that far from AZ.)