Friday, February 24, 2006

Not much to update, but I'll try...

I was gone for a couple of days -- I had a library workshop out of town. It was alright. Most of the sessions were stuff I already knew (digital cameras, scanners, some online databases, etc.), so at times it was kind of boring, but outside of that it was a fun time. They fed us well, and the fellowship was great. And it was all expenses paid, including getting my regular pay for both days. If nothing else, it was a nice break from work... ;-)

I've been talking with some HQ staff about setting up a message board for our library region -- this came about after discussion of some methods of effective communication. I've set up a sample one for them to have a look at, and we're talking about setting up a permanent one. I love this stuff, and my experience with the other board(s) has served me well. I'm excited about setting this one up. (I'm such a dork... lol.)

I'm going to do my income tax this weekend. It shouldn't take long, I just need to get at it. :-P

That's it for now... have a great weekend!

*~*~*~*

Currently playing: When the Night Feels My Song ~ Bedouin Soundclash

1 comment:

Slicer said...

Two all expense paid days off from work!? That's a great deal! Glad you enjoyed it.

You are NOT a dork. You are a facilitator of communication ;-P