Monday, February 20, 2006

I am quite annoyed with iWebTunes, which is what I was using to add music to my blog. (I had videos before from another site, but that seemed to be loaded with popups so I scrapped it.) I can't log into iWebTunes -- it keeps telling me I haven't verified my registration (which I've done numerous times), then even after I've verified it -- yet again -- it won't let me log in. I even tried registering a new account, and it tells me that it has sent my verification email, but I've never received it. I'm not impressed at all. >:-(

*~*~*~*~*

Currently playing: Flawed Design ~ Stabilo

Flawed Design

2 comments:

Alan said...

How come I got a missed call today from Paducah, KY? Isn't that strange? I mean, I know Steven Curtis and I are tight and all, but...

lol...

Slicer said...

I haven't had the same problems with iWebTunes. Strange.

But then again, I haven't changed my song in a long time.

Glad most of the pop ups are gone!