Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My girl will be home in 9 days! Christmas in 11 days! And vacation after that... woohoo! :-D

I got the Christmas tree up a couple of days ago. Can't convince they boys to help any more, so I ended up doing it myself, but Robbie chatted with me while he played a video game, so that was alright. A few weak moments, but for the most part.... okay.

I got a very welcome financial "bonus" yesterday, which was awesome. And I may have an extra hour a week at work starting in the new year. That is nice, because I don't work full time hours, so anything extra would be much be much appreciated.

I need to go eat supper and then make a couple of loaves of sandwiches for the Advent service/lunch tomorrow. I love the Advent noon hour services -- which all 6 of our churches host ecumenically -- but I ended up missing two out of the four this year. Tomorrow's service is the last one.

Sorry for such a brief update, but I can't think of anything else at the moment..... lol.

No comments: