Monday, October 03, 2005

Yesterday was rather a blah day. Not really a specific reason for it, just blah and totally nonproductive in any way. Some days are like that.

It was Worldwide Communion Sunday yesterday, and during our service we each lit candles and prayed for countries of our chosing. As I was sitting there watching people light their candles and watching the candles flicker and burn, I was suddenly reminded of some things from several years ago -- and how "on fire" I was then. And how different I feel now. I have never doubted that God was with me, and I've never lost my core faith... I'm just in a different place than I used to be. I'm not exactly sure just where that is some days. The only thing I am sure of is that He is still there... waiting...

So I guess that spun my thoughts off into a million other different directions yesterday. Reflective thinking.

Sometimes thinking is exhausting.... LOL. :-P

Anyway, today was a much better and more productive day. Well, it was only housework, but it had to be done. :-P

Went to sign papers at the lawyer's today. Had a bit of a knot in my stomach for awhile -- not because of doubts, but still some of that fear-of-the-unknown-future stuff. On the flipside, also a certain sense of empowerment in that I have made decisions and have moved forward with them. And I believe that I am going to be okay. Kind of a weird day in that way...

Yeah... so not much else happenin' ... :-P

I haven't responded to all the prayer requests on the Pirate Ship, but know that you are all in my prayers. *Big hugs* to all!

No comments: