Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Today I'm thankful for...

♥ The summer heat. It will be fall all too soon and then before you know it I'll be complaining about the snow, so I'm going to enjoy the warm (even hot!) days while they last. ;-)
♥ Air conditioning... lol. (yes, I know that I am contradicting myself, but I can enjoy the hot days while I am outside and still appreciate that I can work in air conditioned comfort and go home to a reasonably cool apartment :-) )
♥ My new place -- I am enjoying it very much. New place, a positive energy. Good stuff.
♥ School starts next Wednesday -- I don't have kids in school anymore, but the library will sure be a lot quieter. ;-)
♥ Watching TV series on DVD.
♥ The anticipation of reading the final book in the Twilight series -- it finally arrived, and I plan to start it tonight. :-)
♥ Chantelle plans to come home from New Zealand in November. :-)
♥ Waiting for a gift from Josh to arrive. He won't tell me what it is. :-P
♥ Big Brother. It hasn't been the most exciting season, but I still enjoy watching it.
♥ French vanilla coffee.
♥ An upcoming road trip with my dad.

No comments: