Saturday, May 03, 2008

*Yawn*

I'm tired...

Three-day library conference... very interesting, lots of great stuff, but definite brain overload. Amazing how tired one can get sitting around all day, eating great food, not having to do any work whatsoever.... haha.

I've been gone since late Wednesday afternoon. I had a great visit with my aunt that night, and I left for the conference EARLY Thursday morning. I got home tonight. I need to read over a bunch of stuff to prepare for church tomorrow, but so far all I've been doing is catching up on email messages, Facebook (hey, I've been good, I haven't touched Scrabulous yet!), putting new ink in my printer, and other various and assorted time-wasters. :-P

Tomorrow I have to get an assignment done. Must.be.disciplined.

Okay, I've got my cup of tea, it's time to get to the necessary reading before it gets any later.

P.S. Belated Happy Birthday, Alan!
P.P.S. Congratulations Amy & Dillon! :-D

No comments: