Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I was optimistic. In fact, for about an hour today, I was feeling quite good about the library move. I'm going to quit being optimistic. I'm going to hope we're there by Christmas, and heck... if we get in there sooner, I'll be overjoyed! Really!

The flooring was supposed to go in this week. The guy that was out a couple of weeks ago said things were good, so we finished up our painting and cleaned up. The actual installers (as opposed to the sales guy!) were out today. Not ready. There is still prep work they want done before they'll install. *sigh* Gotta get the guy out to do that, hopefully this week and not next. It will be a week or maybe two before the flooring guys will back.

So it looks like we won't be in until October, and -- due to a couple of factors -- we can't move in early October, so I guess it will be mid-month. Maybe... I won't get my hopes up. I'll just keep shooting for Christmas. ;-)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Maybe you can plan on having a "Grand Opening/Christmas Pary!" :-) Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. LOL

September said...

Hahahaha... nice!

Slicer said...

Hope they can get it done quickly!

Not sure what a "Pary" is... ;-P

Carrie said...

Well, you silly Matt -- it's a party without the tea! lol