Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday night randomness...

I should have my new computer next week! My old computer died -- although it was doing this weird-possessed-thing where it would turn on by itself at odd times. Very strange... I finally unplugged the darn thing! Anyway, Josh has been building me a computer for awhile, he even custom painted the chassis. Very cool. :-) He shipped it earlier this week, it's scheduled for delivery on the 28th. Yay!

I ordered a new widescreen flat monitor and a new keyboard. Many of the letters were worn off my old keyboard... haha. It was time for a new one. I'm excited for it all to arrive. :-D

I had the orientation session for my class on Tuesday, it went well. I think that this course should be relatively easy. I'm looking forward to it.

Looks like we might be moving the library in the next month or so. We haven't set a definite date yet, but things are coming along.

Robbie's girlfriend Vanessa loaned me the first two seasons of Grey's Anatomy on DVD.... sweet! Now I just have to find the time to watch them. :-P

July was so hot, and August has been so cold and rainy and lousy -- there was even a frost warning the other night! It should has made summer alot shorter. I can't believe that school starts next week already. It's a bit odd not have anyone going anymore. Weather-wise, I sure hope we get an Indian-summer. It's far too early for this cool weather.

That's all the randomness I have for tonight. Boring, I know.... lol. Back to my book, now. ;-)

*~*~*~*~*~*
Currently reading: One Grave Too Many ~ Beverly Connor
Currenty playing: Leave Out All the Rest ~ Linkin Park (I love this song)

No comments: